Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Life Is Good

The grass is finally green, the daffodils and hyacinth are blooming, the temperatures are warm, and my daughter is healthy. I weighed her yesterday, and she is 14 lbs 11 oz. She is only 9 weeks old! I was worried that she might be getting TOO big. The Lactation Consultant told me to feed her whenever she wants, and it will all even out in the end. Apparently it's impossible to feed the baby too much breastmilk.

Tess is a very happy baby. She smiles a lot, and her dad and I can make her smile at the drop of a hat. I'm so glad she is a good baby. I don't know how I would get anything done during the day if she were fussy all the time. It's hard enough now because I don't want to miss a single smile or giggle.


Daddy and Tess

As I mentioned before, we are taking Tess on a plane to Kansas City, MO this Friday. Hard to believe I am now one of those people with a baby that used to annoy me. At least my baby is well behaved and her diapers don't stink (yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment