Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

James and I actually went to a party this year for New Year's Eve. It was lots of fun. We drank, we danced, we yelled at passing cars...

On New Year's Day we ate our traditional meal of Reuben sandwiches and cooked cabbage. It's tradition in my family to eat corned beef and cabbage on New Year's Day for prosperity in the new year. We laid around all day and watched movies.

I had a great 2005 because I had Tess and was able to work from home all year so that I could take care of her. I am not sure what 2006 has in store. I'll be returning to the office (part time in the office and part time at home), so we'll see how it goes. I don't have any resolutions because I think I would just be setting myself up for failure; however, I'm going to try to eat less sugar and save more money.

Happy 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment