Thursday, August 10, 2006

Music Mania

For some reason, I've been on a CD buying binge in the last couple of months. I guess I just needed some new (and old) stuff to listen to. It's certainly an interesting mix of stuff:

Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (OMD) - Best Of
Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Best Of
School of Fish - self-titled
Sisters of Mercy - Vision Thing
Lightning Seeds - Best Of
Midnight Oil - Best Of
Matthew Sweet - Girlfriend
Toad the Wet Sprocket - Fear
Live - Songs From Black Mountain

I could have sworn that I had the Toad CD, but perhaps I was thinking of the cassette because I couldn't find the CD. I am really excited because I just learned that Loreena McKennitt is going to have a new album out this fall! It's been nine years since her last one, and I've been waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment