Monday, June 19, 2006

Slippin', Slidin', Bellydancing, and Cat Herding: What a Weekend!

James and I went to an indoor water park this past weekend (at the Holiday Inn in front of the Pyramids in Indy) for our anniversary, which is June 21. They had three water slides that were so much fun! One of them required an inner tube, and the other two were just crazy fast.

For dinner, we went to El Morocco (86th & Ditch). We sat on cushions at a low table, and the atmosphere was very cool. The food was delicious, and while we ate, we were entertained by bellydancers. That place is awesome! I can't wait to go back. After we were loaded up on sangria and food, we got back into the water and went down the slides several more times. I think the slides are less scary and more fun in general when you're a little tipsy.

Sunday was Father's Day, so I went to see my dad in Rush-tucky. We spent part of the evening trying to capture 4 feral kittens. I managed to grab one of them, but the other three are still on the loose. The one we nabbed was very cute... and it now has a home with my step-sister. The whole experience reminded me of that commercial from a few years ago where cowboys were herding cats. Meeeeeow!

No comments:

Post a Comment