Monday, May 15, 2006

Metal Mania

So May is Metal Month on VH1 Classics, and I'm not getting anything done because of it! I had a lot of programming to do over the weekend, but instead of working on it, I watched a Judas Priest concert Saturday night and the 100 Most Metal Moments on Sunday. Huh, who wants to work on a Saturday night anyway.

It's pretty funny to watch the old videos and see what the hair band rockers look like now. Yeah, I still like some of it. I like Judas Priest and AC/DC more now than I did back in the day. In fact, I used to hate AC/DC, but some of their guitar riffs rock. I've always liked Judas Priest, especially "Turbo Lover", but I've never owned any of their albums. I'm considering getting their new one though. Gotta bring my daughter up right, ya know? Actually, I try to expose her to many different musical genres... big band, classical, Celtic, rock, and jazz. The cable music channels come in handy for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment